Chicken, Brocolli, Macaroni Casserole
- Approx. 2 lbs. Whole Chicken Breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 heaping Tbsp. Mayo
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 head of Broccoli
- 3/4 box of Cavattapi Pasta or Penne Pasta
- 4 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- Approx. 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Approx. 1/2 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Cook Chicken Breasts until done and de-bone and cube meat. Reserve some of the drippings to add to mushroom mix (see below)
- For mushroom mix: Add Cream of Mushroom Soup, Mayo, and Lemon Juice in large bowl and set aside
- Steam Broccoli and add to mushroom mix.
- Cook Cavatappi pasta (I cook the pasta for 11 minutes - ala dante) and add to mushroom mix.
- Combine butter, grated cheddar and bread crumbs in separate bowl
- In a large casserole dish combine chicken, mushroom mix and bread crumb mix. Bake for approx. 15-20 mins.