This is a type of Polish Soup recipe. My Mom used to make this for my Dad. I didn't have the recipe so I was able to get it from my sister, Dee.
- 1 Package of Pork Ribs
- 1 Small Head of Chopped Cabbage
- 1 Package of Sour Kraut
- 1 Can of Bush Beans or any other can of franks and beans
- Mashed Potatoes
- Brown Ribs in Olive Oil
- Pour enough water to cover ribs and simmer for approx. 2 hours or until the rib meat falls off the bone. Take out the ribs and debone and take any fat away and shred the meat.
- Add the chopped cabbage into the remaining water and simmer until cooked.
- Add the package of rinsed sour kraut and simmer until cooked.
- Add the can of Bush Beans and cook until they are heated.
- Let all ingredients simmer to blend the tastes for about an hour
- Ladle onto Mashed Potatoes