Provolone and Prosciutto Stuffed Cherry Hot Peppers
- Hot Cherry Peppers
- Provolone or Italian Table Cheese
- White Vinegar
- Olive Oil and Canola OilSlice
- Cut tops off the Cherry Peppers and remove the seeds. Place in a bowl. Depending on how many peppers you have mix 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar enough so that they are covered. Let sit overnight.
- Drain and quickly rinse the peppers.
- Wrap a cube of cheese with prosciutto and stuff into a pepper. Repeat with the remaining peppers.
- Stuff the peppers into a mason jar and cover with half olive and half canola oil.